Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A normal day with the pierces

A brief view of my day yesterday: Had to go to Sundance to pick up Tay's check since they mailed it to the wrong address. On my drive up the canyon the jeep breaks down by bridal veil falls. After and hour in the cold with Brody my mom was able to reach us and get us some gas. (tho that is not what was wrong) We drive back down the canyon get more gas and head back up toward Sundance. Up Sundance canyon the jeep chugged the whole way. I had to park it and restart it 10 times to make it to the resort. Once there they did not have they check ready that they said they would. Considering this is the only 100$ Tay and I would have I was quite furious after battling with the guy. The check they mailed had gotten returned to Sundance that day. So after 3 hours I had the stupid check. Then our old landlord calls asking if we've been in the old property because the downstairs guy is complaining of noise early in the night. Which we haven't so he asks me if the guy is delusional. Weird. Then my mom wants me to take Brody to the doctor because he's not getting any better. On the way to the doctor Brody vomits in the car all over himself. So to home we go run inside get him cleaned up and throw my now pukey jacket in the washer. After getting him cleaned up my sister drives us to the doctor. When there they want 75$ since we have no insurance. I didn't have the money so the billing lady said I could do 30$. We see the doctor get brody checked out and i go to pay the 30$ bill. Only for them to tell me it's been taken care of and Merry Christmas. Thats the best Christmas Gift ever. I am so thankful to whomever paid that bill. Because that is one of the biggest stresses in my life is medical bills. After returning home and searching for my phone I find it in the washer ruined. So now I am waiting on a phone that says overnight delivery. With an expected delivery time of 12/24-12/31. FML  some weird things happen and then great things happen. But i sure hate days like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment