Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Losing Weight


Losing weight is kicking my butt! 34 more pounds to go and the lower I get the harder it is!

Having Tayler home is no help either! LOL he is not watching his weight so he'll whatever (example last night milkshakes fries and fish and chips, Today in n out burger! )

What a life is must be to not worry about your weight! I envy all of you who are like that! Like my mil's Melanie and Jeanette those skinny women.
Weight Watchers has been good to me though(When i stick to it) I've lost 11.8 pounds and plan to keep going!
I also can't wait for my Zumba dvds so I can do 2 a days and exercise a lot lot more.

Well an update on The Pierces is
Were still in the process of buying a home in Payson its taking forever.... Literally
Brody is now 13 pounds. hes got wrinkles everywhere he is so chubby.
Tay and I are really getting sick of school at this moment, oh well two more months and its summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment