Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring is on it's way!

The sun is shining, the motorcylces are out and I really want to do is take Brody to the park!
But I am stuck at work.

Well as most know we got a new motorcycle! Loving it.
So crazy how you get a motorcycle and you instantly become friends with everyone who owns one! I told tayler about how people who ride when they pass another rider they give the peace sign down low.... He did not believe me. On a warm day last week he was like "everyone was doing that wth?" I said "I told you so".

Nick from UPS store brought his in to show me his sweet ride. Same bike as mine just a 750cc.
Its his birthday today. gonna make him some cupcakes cause he is a bad ass. Plus I wanna use my new kitchenaid (:

Also, I just may go paintballing on the 9th can I get a hell to the ya? So excited first time I will have ever gone. P.s. any ladies whom are single and wanna date a really nice guy Nick is single! Rides motorcycle owns UPS and paintballs. Pretty great guy if you ask me! Lol.

Well maybe if it is still warm a bit later I will take Brody to the park for his first time. I am excited to see what he thinks about the grass.

Well not much more new around here.
Lata Gata

No comments:

Post a Comment