Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oh my husband!

Well here is my funny story of last night!

Tayler and I take astronomy in Spanish fork at 6, well as most of us that talk to Tayler know he does not answer his phone....EVER.
Well Brody's grandma Melanie comes up to watch Brody while we go to class. 545 comes i'm still calling Tayler and no answer so I go to class without him, I come home at 715, still trying to reach him and when I got home still no Tayler.. Melanie then informs me that he had come home and left. When I asked why she'd said something about him saying "ohhhh i'm in trouble.......she cleaned the house..........uh oh." and left. she said he went to get me some sort of forgiveness present. lol Well he comes home about 730 with tulips and weight watchers ice cream bars! bahahah what a nerd & he's giving me this face of "patheticness" is the only way to describe it. He's saying " i'm sorry", I say "for what" here's where it gets good. He says " I thought it was friday so I stayed and skied! Oh he's soooo busted now! I just thought this may humor some of you , as it did me.

No comments:

Post a Comment